November 2-3, 2017
A conference to enhance networking, fundraising, and deal-making opportunities for senior-level women across the broad spectrum of alternative investments.
Private Equity | VC | Hedge | Real Estate | Credit | Infrastructure
The 9th annual Women’s Alternative Investment Summit will bring together an influential group of more than 400 senior-level women — fund managers, institutional investors, and advisors to the industry — across the broad spectrum of alternatives to build trusted networks and engage in candid discussions about alternative investments in an emerging new world. This groundbreaking conference features moderated workshops and panel discussions, facilitated roundtable conversations, and keynote dialogues. Multi-session tracks address the many asset classes, including private equity, venture capital, hedge funds, real estate, infrastructure and real assets investing.
The Women’s Alternative Investment Summit attracts an influential and powerful inner circle to facilitate sharing of hard-to-get information; encourage women to widen their network and do business with each other; and increase their access to information.
- Meet top LPs and hear their plans for success in an uncertain time
- Learn from pioneering GPs innovative strategies for fundraising, deal sourcing, portfolio management, and liquidity management
- Discover opportunities to generate returns from leading institutional investors and veterans in private equity, venture capital, hedge funds, and real estate
- Make new contacts and nurture existing relationships to advance your organization
- Network with prominent women not generally part of the conference circuit
- Gain access to information and influential industry leaders you and your firm need to survive and prosper
Please note: The Women’s Alternative Investment Summit is closed to the media.